Pages

25/12/2014

What I got for christmas 2014





Hyde park blanketIt by Alexa ChungMakeup organizermakeupbrushesPc protectionSephora nail polishSephora perfume dispenserSonyAlpha SLT-A58,Lens from an old camera of my grandparents, Purse, Delicious chocolate


I do realise how spoiled I have been this year, I was really far from expecting all of this. It was insanely nice from my grandparents to buy this camera, I no longer have excuses for not illustrating my blog posts. It is going to take some time to learn how to use it, but I'll manage, please be indulgent. This was obviously THE « big thing » for christmas this year but I have to say I really enjoyed all of my other presents. The blanket is super soft and makes a perfect adition to my room, Alexa chung's book is as pretty as I hoped it would be. The makeup organizer is exactly what I wanted and is going to come in handy, so is the perfume dispenser. I have yet to try the brushes, they seem nice and soft and will replace my zoeva ones (link) while they are drying, I'll let you know how they go. My sis' showed how well she knows me by choosing the perfect nail polish shade (a gorgeous iridiscent purpely blue), so did my parents when they brought me my favorite chocolate of all time (lemon orangettes, delicious) ! Unfortunately The PC cover is designed for a macbook air so it doesn't fit, and the purse is a bit big for my liking. We are propably going to exchange both of these presents, it's no big deal ^^. Again, I cannot express how thankful I am for all of my presents, and how much I love my family (all year round really but christmas is just an occasion to say it out loud).

Now I'm going to take plenty of pictures and play around with my new toy, don't forget to let me know what you had for christmas.

Have a lovely day,

Maddy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC