Pages

22/01/2015

Beautifully unaffordable products

I think you can all agree with me on the fact that january is depressing. You're broke after the sales, it rains/freezes (damn you californians) and you realize you are never going to stick to your resolutions (being more positive in my case... oops) . In my grey day boredom, I made a list of beautiful makeup products I desperately want but know I'll never own because they're extremely expensive/not available in France. And again, I'm so broke (thanks to my makeup haul) that I think I'll need to wait until my next birthday (4th of november) before I can buy anything ! You can either take this post as an « unaffordable products » or a « beautiful products » one, depending on your mood, hope you enjoy though !

Base makeup :

1: Nars sheer glow (in Deauville) 
2: Nars radiant creamy concealer (in chantilly)
5: Jouer matte moisture tint (in porcelain)



Contour/highlight/blush:
1: BECCA shimmering skin perfector (in white pearl)
3: Clinique Cheek pop (in Berry pop)
4: Tarte amazonian clay 12h blush (all of them!!!)


Eyebrows:

1: Anastasia brow powder duo (no idea of the shade)
2: Burberry effortless eyebrow definer (in sepia)
3: Benefit gimme brow (in light/medium)



Eyes:




Lips:
1: NARS Audacious lipstick (in Raquel)
2: Tom Ford lip color (in crimson noir)
4: Buxom full on lip cream (any of them)
5: Mac lipstick (in velvet teddy, please me or cyber)

That's it! Obviously, everything I said in the intro of this blogpost isn't to be taken litterally. Makeup is far from being the most important thing in my life, it doesn't actually makes me depressed to know  I won't be able to afford these expensive powders and pretty packagings. 

Have a lovely day,
Maddy


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC