Pages

31/03/2015

How much's my face worth: worst case scenario


Hello and welcome to the second installement of my « how much's my face worth ? » series. Series in which I make myself (depressed) realise how much money I cake up on my face on a daily basis. Today's look will be a dewy-spring inspired look, whith a light base and shimmery eyes. Let's see how it goes (shivers...).

Base
Chanel Vitalumière aqua foundation -mmm... Got it in the sale?- (41,50€)
Rimmel « Wake me Up » concealer (7,80€)
Make Up Forever HD loose setting powder -travel size- (14,50€)
Benefit Hoola Bronzer -again, sorry- (34,50€)
Benefit Rockateur blush (34,50€)
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highliter (24,70€)

Eyes/Eyebrows
Nars smudgeproof eyeshadow base (26€)
The balm « Nude Tude » palette (42,30€)
Urban Decay "Naked Basics" Palette (27,50€)
Maybelline studio gel liner in black (11,95€)
Rimmel khôl kajal in 001 black (4€)
Rimmel waterproof khôl kajal in nude (5,50€)
Yves-Rochers mascara -was a gift, I swear- (23,80€)
Benefit « brow zings » eyebrow kit (34,50€)

Lips
L'Oréal color riche lipstick in "Leila's nude" -limited edition- (13,50€)


Total : 346,55€


Well, I guess we can say that spring is expensive. I'm now going to make a pathetic attempt at justifying myself by saying that I used all of the most expensive products of my collection for this look. I thinks it's one of the « most expensive faces » I ever wear, but still, I recognize this is exessive.
I would love to hear your opinion on this makeup look. If you also did a « how much's my face worth ? », feel free to link it down below and you can be sure that I'll check it out.
Have a lovely day,
Maddy



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC